Who can Apply?
To participate in the Porter Prize, participants have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- High-performing companies competing in a single business or industry
- High-performing individual business divisions/sections within a large company (i.e., business units of multiple-business companies)
- Emerging/growing companies
- PSU’s (Public Sector Units)
- NGOs (Non Governmental Organizations)
NOTE: All the participating companies should be operating in India. Enterprises are termed as small, medium or large etc. as per the definition of MSME (http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/ssiindia/defination_msme.htm)